Mechanical Engineer - Boiler & Pressure Parts
About the role
Our Power Station Maintenance Alliance team is accountable for the effective maintenance and repair of plant and machinery across Energy Malaysian Peninsular. The Boiler team is principally responsible for the operational maintenance and asset management of our high pressure boiler systems, water treatment plant and internal cleaning systems.
Reporting to Boiler Team Leader, the incumbent will be responsible for the following:
- Providing expert engineering support to ensure the power station achieves production targets
- Preparing detailed work plans for planned outages
- Providing expert technical support to the operations and maintenance teams
- Contributing to annual business planning processes
What we are looking for
This is a unique opportunity to join our team and we are searching for an equally qualified candidate demonstrating the following must have credentials.
- Experience in the Power Generation industry or similar heavy industrial environment
- Tertiary qualified in Mechanical Engineering
- Must demonstrate significant experience in a similar level role providing expert engineering support in relation to high temperature & pressure boiler piping & valving systems, water treatment plant and internal cleaning systems
- A strong and influential communicator who demonstrates the ability to engage with a wide audience of stakeholders
- Experience in heavy industry asset management